Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy blogiversary to me!


Photo by eyeliam
Today is my one year blogiversary.  In some respects its hard to believe it has already been a year and in other respects it feels like I've been doing this forever.

I remember starting on my journey a year ago and feeling much like the little one in the picture - a little hesitant about sticking my finger in but once I got a taste of it, I loved it.  I like to think I don't wear my blog on my face, though!

Thanks to everyone who has followed along with me and a special thanks to Kerry Scott for giving me a nudge!

Here's me on my "real" first birthday.





Now I'm going to make a wish and blow out the candles......





7 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary to you! I have enjoyed reading your posts. Looking forward to seeing what this year brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary, Debi, and many happy returns :-) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first year!! That's how history is made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little late but Happy Blogiversary to you! I've loved reading your posts! Good Luck in the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary, Debi! Love the pictures of you :) Best wishes for many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am way late to wish you a happy anniversary. Here's to many more! Cute you at age 1!

    ReplyDelete